This semester has been incredibly difficult for me. I’m not really sure who I am, this may sound cliche but i’m still trying to find my self, spiritually, in my relationships, and in my everyday life. I think If I list my issues I will know how to deal with them (take them one step at a time). I don’t want to live a negative life, where I’m constantly worried about what my next step is. I want to live in the present not always in the future.
Things that are stressing me out:
1. Gilbert leaving, and graduating—> I’m not sure how I will deal with this, maybe with a lot prayer, and distractions, keeping busy is the most important.
2. Jobs next year—> Its that time of my college years when I really need to be giving my resume some boost, and putting my skills into good use.
3. Family Life–> I cannot wait to see my mom. I sort of feel guilty and sadden by the fact that I left home for college. I’m not sure if that is normal but I wish she lived here with me.
4. Graduation Date? December 2013? May 2013? who knows -_-
On a happy note!
1. French maccarons—> can be found here
2. a new macbook
3. Homemade Gifts, letters, cookies, lemonade, granola, tea, chalk board.
4. Orchids, or any plant on a pot!
5. Lots of hugs and kisses
Instagram Pictures of the week!
I decided to be crafty and fix my sermon journal!
Gleor (Gilbert’s car) got hurt. ): –> but fixed!
First envelope with both of our names!
Got an awesome surprise! (:
So excited for my friend’s wedding! –> MAY 7!
I decided to bake mini cupcakes!
Happy Sabbath to all!